The Intermediate book is 25 studies, 44 pages. There are 115 pages of piano accompaniments for this book. The piano parts are included in the eBook, the data CD and the mp3 downloads, but are not part of the printed book.
In the drop-down menu you can choose from:
- spiral-bound book (contains the 25 studies)
- eBook (includes the piano scores)
- book with data CD (the CD contains the play-along mp3s and a pdf of the scores)
- mp3 play-alongs download (includes a pdf of the scores)
- set of three books (elementary, intermediate, advanced)
- set of three books with CDs.
Click to view samples of the clarinet studies
Click to view samples of the scores
Click for the YouTube play-along video of #19 in the Intermediate book. Get out your clarinet and play along! You will first hear the study with piano and clarinet (I played both in the video) and then you will hear piano only.
“I am impressed with the progression of difficulty! It seems very logical and introduces new issues and problems to overcome in a very progressive manner. Bravo! The great thing is also that the studies are melodic and are musical, and will be fun and interesting. They are not just exercises which have no redeeming musical interest. I think that you have done a really great thing for the clarinet community.” Mike Lomax (click to read about his hand-crafted clarinet mouthpieces and other great clarinet products.)