This is an exercise-based book with 60 pages of all new material. It includes lots of practice in playing various harp fingering patterns. There are hints, tips and fingering/placing guides. I have included several solos based upon the techniques presented in the exercises. This book is lap-harp friendly (you need C below middle C and 24 or more strings). However, I have also included nine pages of expanded arrangements in the book, to give your larger harp something to play.
You can use this book in conjunction with Harp In Hand and Harp In Hand Companion, or as a stand-alone book of exercises and harp pieces designed to further your study of, and increase your level of comfort with, harp fingerings. The goal of these books is to give you enough understanding and practice of fingering concepts that you can confidently analyze, decide upon and write in your own fingerings and brackets whenever you have a tricky passage.
(Un)Tangled fingers is the last book in the “Harp In Hand” series. Harp In Hand is, of course, the original. They can all be used together or as stand-alone books. You can read about them on their own product pages by clicking on the book covers below. The same drop-down menu is on all three book pages for convenience.
In the drop-down menu, you can choose from a variety of options:
- Harp In Hand book ($42.95)
- Harp In Hand eBook ($37.95)
- Harp In Hand Companion ($29.95)
- Harp In Hand Companion eBook ($25.95)
- Harp In Hand Companion mp3s ($14.00)
- (Un)tangled Fingers ($29.95)
- (Un)Tangled Fingers eBook ($25.95)
- Harp In Hand with Harp In Hand Companion ($67.95)
- (Un)tangled Fingers with Harp In Hand Companion ($54.95)
- Harp In Hand with (Un)tangled Fingers ($67.95)
- Three-book set (92.95)
In the drop-down, which could get a bit confusing with all of these options, HH = Harp In Hand, and the three-book set includes Harp In Hand, HH Companion and (Un)tangled Fingers.